PCH MedSpa Weight Loss Programs
Peptide Rx For Weight Loss:
Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 Treatment
Ipamorelin is one of the latest and greatest peptides in the growth factor family. Deemed one of the safest GHRP’s, Ipamorelin is a selective growth hormone (GH) Secretagogue and Ghrelin receptor agonist.
This peptide generates similar increases in growth hormone secretion, but without the appetite stimulation and increase in cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone seen with other peptides in its class.
Gland Stimulated: Pituitary Gland
Benefits Of Ipamorelin:
- Decreased body fat
- Increased collagen production
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Improved sleep
- Increased cellular repair and & Regeneration
- Increased IGF-1
- Increases bone mineral content
- Counteracts glucocorticoid catabolic effects
- Less appetite stimulation than GHRP-6
- Less release of cortisol, prolactin, and aldosterone
- Ipamorelin has been shown to be highly potent and has also demonstrated good safety and tolerability in human clinical studies.Research has shown that Ipamorelin is growth hormone specific, which means that the pituitary hormones (such as cortisol are unaffected).
- Ipamorelin may be one of the best alternatives available to HGH therapy.
As an added perk, it does not promote increased production of the enzyme ghrelin, which stimulates hunger. This means that it will not make you hungry, due to Ipamorelin’s ability to control points of gastric, appetite, and growth motility.
Another very significant positive difference is that Ipamorelin does not display a capacity to significantly boost levels of cortisol, which can affect the body in unwanted ways. Patients on other types of secretagogue therapies have reported jitters, cold sweats or nervousness because therapy’s overall impact on cortisol levels.
What is CJC-1295?
CJC-1295 is a synthetic GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) analogue made up of 30 amino acids. It has been found to be highly effective with regards to the increase of growth hormone secretion and IGF-1 without negatively affecting the pulsatility of GH secretion.
CJC-1295 is often combined with Ipamorelin due to its enhanced specificity as a GHRH. This peptide generates similar increases in growth hormone secretion, but without the appetite stimulation and increase in cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone seen with other peptides in its class. This peptide has been found to be very well-tolerated and perfect when combined with Ipamorelin.
Gland Stimulated: Pituitary
Benefits of CJC-1295:
- Increased growth hormone secretion and IGF-1 Levels with no increase in prolactin
- Increased Body Weight and Length through increased protein synthesis
- Increased Muscle Growth
- Increased Bone Density
- Improved Immune Function
Improved Cognition and Memory
- Increased Collagen Production
- Increased Fat Loss
- Increased Cellular Repair and Regeneration
CJC-1295 also promotes slow wave deep sleep, which is responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention and rejuvenation
Lipotropic Injections for Submental Fat & More:
Deoxycholic acid is an injectable medication used for reducing fat in the submental region of the face (below the chin), Thigh area, Abdomen & More… Deoxycholic acid destroys the cell membrane of fat cells causing fat cells to die. Reducing the number of fat cells reduces fat under the chin. These are usually administered every 3-4 weeks under direct supervision of our Medical Director.
Prescription Appetite Suppressant Weight Loss Programs
Supplements and Diet Programs
During your initial consultation we will discuss various diet programs and provide nutritional guidance to achieve the most optimal outcome for your weight loss journey. Through adding in supplements and modifying your dietary habits we can help you achieve your weight goal with ease!