Morpheus8 Treatments Orange County | PCH MedSpa
Transform Your Skin with the Power of Morpheus8 at PCH MedSpa.
What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a safe, minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full-body subdermal adipose remodeling without plastic surgery.
How Morpheus laser Treats The Layers Of The Skin
Morpheus was developed during this study to stimulate a collagen-producing fractional resurfacing system based on MicroNeedled. These molecules reorganize their structure to target deeper layers of skin in a natural anti-aging way.
Morpheus8 before and after neck
What Can Morpheus8 Treat?
Morpheus8 RF Microneedling Fractional Treatment For Skin Rejuvenation.
Morphium8 is a micro-needling device using radio frequency energy for shaping the face through subdermal fat resorption. The fractional treatment penetrates deep into the layers of the skin to improve skin texture, skin laxity and smoothen skin tone. Morpheus is a PRP-compatible device.
How Is Morpheus8 Procedure?
Morpheus8 is an innovative, minimally invasive radiofrequency energy skin-tightening device that combines microneedles and high-sensitivity technology. The building components are layers to improve skin elasticity and reduce pore size. It is not painful to the dermis, and this procedure delivers excellent optimal results consistently.
Morpheus 8 is prepared using a numbing cream to help patients feel better about the treatment. When patients are anesthetized, Morpheus 8 begins to treat them.
What Areas Can Be Treated? Face And Neck Treatment
Morpheus is a minimally invasive procedure and a series of treatments recommended in areas requiring subdermal renewal to tighten the skin. In addition, the place where the facial skin shows creases or discolorations or is inflamed with acne may need treatment.
The most commonly treated area includes:
- Frown Lines (11 Lines)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Nasolabial Fold Lines
- Sagging Skin
- Bags Under Eyes
- Cheeks and Neck
- Stretch Marks
This treatment can help reduce the signs of aging and make a person’s skin tighter, smoother, and more elastic. It does this by producing collagen and elastin in the treatment areas, tightening loose fatty tissue for the treatment areas, and helping to remove excess fat.
After Morpheus8 Treatment Recovery
Morpheus8 treatments can cause minimal downtime. However, the recovery period varies on patients’ and treatment zone sensitivity. Other factors that determine expected downtime are the health of patients and their overall well-being as a whole.
Post-treatment, the patient can experience minor bruises or reddened skin. During a consultation, our professional will answer all your questions and help you with the necessary guidance.
What Is The Downtime For Morpheus8?
There is no significant downtime associated with this procedure.
Following specific guidelines after the treatment is essential to ensure the best possible results and minimize any potential complications.
Here are some things to avoid after Morpheus8:
- Sun exposure: After the treatment, your skin may be more sensitive to the sun’s harmful rays. So it’s important to avoid direct sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 whenever you go outside.
- Hot showers and baths: Hot water can irritate your skin and cause redness and swelling. So it’s best to avoid hot showers and baths for a few days after the treatment.
- Exercise: Vigorous exercise and other strenuous activities should be avoided for at least 24-48 hours after the treatment to allow your skin to heal correctly.
- Alcohol consumption: Drinking alcohol can dehydrate your skin and interfere with healing. So it’s best to avoid alcohol for a few days after the treatment.
- Retinol-based products: Retinol and other exfoliating products can irritate your skin after the treatment. So it’s best to avoid these products for at least 24-48 hours after the treatment.
Makeup is applied within one day of treatment. Clean out the brushes. You can use SPF 30 sunscreen outside during surgery. Use physical sunscreen every day with Titanium oxide to protect your skin.
How Quickly Can I See The Morpheus8 Results?
What is your response time for generating results? Immediately following the initial treatment with Morpheus8, you can start seeing improvement. Significant upgrades are expected in three days. In 3 months, you will have a clear result with Morpheus8.
Morpheus8 Treatment For Darker Skin Tones
Morpheus8 effectively transforms the skin tissues and minimizes postinflammatory hyperpigmentation. As a result, patients may have minimal to no thermal damage from skin types I-VII.
But a more noticeable result will usually appear at the end of 3 weeks. After that, the improvement continues for at least two months after therapy.
Morpheus8 Treatment For Collagen Production
Using fractional tissue therapy, collagen is produced in the dermis layer… In addition, morpheus8s modular tips allow procedures to be tailored for more extensive and smaller bodies.
Morpheus8 Before and Afters
We believe in the power of Morpheus 8, and we’re confident that you’ll love the results. That’s why we’re proud to showcase before and after photos of actual patients who have undergone this treatment at PCH MedSpa.
These photos will give you an idea of what to expect, and we’re confident you’ll be impressed by the results!
Morpheus 8 Reviews:
Who is a good candidate for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective cosmetic treatment that can address various skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and uneven skin texture. However, it’s important to note that not everyone is an ideal candidate for this treatment.
Here are some factors that make someone a good candidate for Morpheus8:
- Skin type: Morpheus8 is safe and effective for all skin types, including light and dark skin. This is because the treatment targets the deeper layers of the skin without causing damage to the surface.
- Skin concerns: Morpheus8 is best suited for people who want to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven skin texture. It can also tighten loose skin on the face and neck.
- Age: While Morpheus8 can be used on people of all ages, it is generally more effective for people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s with mild to moderate signs of aging.
- Overall health: Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive treatment, but it still requires your body to heal and regenerate new collagen. Therefore, it’s essential to be in good overall health and not have any underlying medical conditions that may interfere with the healing process.
- Realistic expectations: Morpheus8 is not a magic solution; it takes time to see the full results. Therefore, having realistic expectations and understanding that achieving your desired results may take several sessions is essential.
Can Morpheus8 Be Done Around The Eyes?
Initially, small needle insertions smoothly slip into the skin and cause micro-injuries. Then, the needle depth is controlled precisely. This treatment can safely be performed in most facial areas, including eye areas.
Can You Do Morpheus8 On Your Eyelids?
Microneedling and radiofrequency are used for treating aging eyelids.
How Long Does Morpheus8 Take To Show Results?
Can Morpheus8 get results faster? Morpheus8 results may vary depending on the patient, but some can see results within three days. The most noticeable results are usually seen at the end of one month. This is because collagen can last up to six to eight months to grow fully.
Is Morpheus8 Good For Acne Scars?
Cell regeneration is rapid; it builds new cells, including collagen. As a result, the Morpheus Microneedling device is an effective treatment to reduce scar appearance and remove acne scars.
Can I Get Morpheus8 With Acne?
Morpheus8 is a treatment that uses microneedling RF energy to treat acne scars. However, this treatment has also proven effective in treating acne. Morpheus8 stimulates collagen production and new skin cell growth through radiofrequency.
This results in a decrease in acne breakouts. In addition, Morpheus8 can also help to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
How long does Morpheus8 last for?
Although each patient’s skin is unique, most patients will experience Morpheus 8 symptoms within 2 – 5 years.
Morpheus Side Effects:
In general, the side effects of Morpheus8 are very mild for most people and subside very quickly. Most people experience a red sunburn-like flush for at least the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 3 days for others.
Your Morpheus8 Consultation At PCH MedSpa
These are just a few benefits of Morpheus8. But, of course, you can always contact us for your free consultation with Dr.K to ensure this treatment is proper for you.
To learn more about our skin treatments and face contouring, such as Morpheus8 and PDO Thread Lift, or to book an appointment, contact our office at (949) 242-9166.