What Are Exosomes?
Cells are made up of a variety of components called organelles. Exosomes are produced when these organelles combine with the cell membrane, generating tiny vesicles that are then released and absorbed by other cells. The exosomes transport essential ingredients such as proteins, DNA, and RNA from one cell to another, changing the function of the recipient cells.
How Exosomes Interact With Other Cells?
When a healthy cell sends an exosome to an unhealthy cell, the damaged cell begins to repair and regenerate itself.
Exosomes obtained from human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells are used at PCH Medical Spa.
Exosomes are a better form of therapy than traditional platelet-rich plasma and stem cell therapy because they can send “healing” signals from one cell to another.
EXOSOMES HAVE A THOUSAND TIMES GREATER REGENERATIVE POWER DUE TO THE MANY GROWTH FACTORS COMPARED TO PRP.
The University of North Carolina State researchers conducted a proof-of-concept study that demonstrated human exosomes are more effective in repairing sun-damaged skin cells than other well-known treatments, including ones utilizing retinol or stem cells.
Exosome Facial Rejuvenation Before And After
What to expect?
Exosomes are a type of protein that is released by cells. Exosomes can rejuvenate facial skin and boost collagen by up to six-fold and elastin levels by up to 300%.
The increase of collagen and elastin will lead to:
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots will be reduced by half.
- Skin brightness and hydration improved.
- Significant reduction in redness and skin irritations.
- Improve the appearance of skin conditions and scars.
- Skin texture and pore size have improved.
- Sessions usually last 1-2 hours, depending on the individual treatment plan.
- There is no downtime, so you can resume your normal routine immediately after the session.
- You’ll see the results of your Vivi Facelift as soon as the procedure is complete!
- Depending on the degree of correction and the specific injections used, you may anticipate benefits over the following weeks to months.
- As the body’s collagen production increases, the advantages will improve and may last up to 18-24 months.
Who Can Benefit From The Exosome Facial Rejuvenation Procedure?
If you are experiencing any of the following skin problems, our Exosome Facial Rejuvenation can help improve your condition:
- Other treatments have not helped to improve the wrinkles
Uneven texture or enlarged pores
Your Exosome Consultation At PCH MedSpa
If you’re looking for the best outcomes from your Exosome treatment, only hire a qualified and experienced injector.
Our professional injectors will meet with you to verify that you are a candidate for treatment or suggest another alternative.
To learn more about our injection therapies, such as Exosome, or to book an appointment, contact our office at